A cookie is a piece of information deposited on the hard disk by the server.
This information can be stored on the person's terminal in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and record information. This Pointe Noire agency website can only read and write the cookies that belong to them.
These cookies allow to :
- recognize the browser during the visit (s);
- link an action to the provision of the requested service;
- record the language spoken or other preferences necessary to provide the requested service;
- ensure load balancing and manage traffic;
- monitor the site audience;
- establish statistical analyzes;
If you contribute on social networks, they can activate their own cookies.
To manage cookies on the different browsers:
For any further information on cookies, the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) et des Libertés (CNIL) has put an explanatory note online: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-and-other-tracking-devices-council-state-issues-its-decision-cnil-guidelines