Personal information collected:
As part of its mission, the Pointe Noire agency collects the following information:
in a general way:
- name ;
- first names) ;
- email address;
The purposes of data collection and processing:
The data collection :
The data is collected by the Pointe Noire agency during the following actions and procedures:
- when browsing the website;
- when creating an account or personal space on a site;
- when a request for information is made;
- when documentation is requested or downloaded (brochure, flyer, etc.);
- during registration;
- during a marketing campaign.
Data transmission / destination:
Data can be transmitted in particular:
- to its educational or technical subcontractors who have access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their services and are not authorized to use it for other purposes. In addition, they are required to process this personal information in accordance with the laws applicable to the protection of personal data (GDPR);
- to any third party as soon as this transmission is made essential within the framework of the contractual relationship;
- to administrations and / or public authorities in accordance with legal and regulatory obligations.
If the data is transmitted outside the European Economic Area, Pointe Noire agency ensures that the processing of this data is done in accordance with the laws applicable to the protection of personal data (GDPR);
Data retention periods:
Pointe Noire agency keeps personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes specified above, as well as to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. This duration is 2 years.
Data protection / Security:
Pointe Noire agency protects your personal data by using secure IT tools.
The Pointe Noire agency and its subcontractors respect security standards, particularly when processing payments by credit card.
Pointe Noire agency implements electronic security measures and procedures to guarantee security risks with regard to the collection, safeguarding, conservation and communication of personal data.
Right of access, modification and deletion:
In accordance with Law n ° 78 17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms and to Regulation (EU) 2016-679 on data protection, within the framework and the limits set by these texts, you have a right of access, portability, modification, rectification and deletion of personal data concerning you by contacting:
- either by post to:
- Pointe Noire
- 40 rue Alexandre Dumas,
- 75 011
- either by email:
- Or, you can file a complaint with: :
- CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy
- TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
The request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the signature of its holder and specify the address to which the response must be sent. A response will then be sent to him within 2 months of receipt of the request.